The use of Memprotech-A100™ for the cleaning of membranes provides the following benefits:
• Restores flux
rates quickly and effectively back up to high efficiency
• Protects the membranes as our products do not contain any harsh chemicals
• The mild nature of the products allows for regular use, thus helping to maintain high flux rates
• Biodegradable therefore do not require separate and costly disposal
• No detrimental effects on the membranes have been seen even after five years of regular use
• Prevents silica residue build-up from chlorine and thus protects from bio-fouling
• Protects RO Membranes from damaging effects of Chlorine and Hypochlorite
• Contributes to the effectiveness of a bio-mass reactor through anti-viral activity.
• Can be used and re-used for the serial cleaning of multiple membrane vessels
• Eases the removal of colloids and particulates by the elimination of cementing compounds.
Our Memprotech™ products are in use on cruise ships and naval vessels (cleared by department of naval medicine for use on Type-42 Destroyers).
is a brand of
Wessex Chemical Factors